How to add Google AdSense Ads in WordPress and Blogger
After getting your AdSense account approved, the next step is placing AdSense Ads in WordPress website. After setting up ads, you have to just sit and start earning. If you still don’t have an AdSense account, then read how to make an AdSense account and get it approved.
Since a large number of people are using WordPress these days, we will go through the process of adding AdSense ads in WordPress by installing plugins. In this article we will see how to make an AdSense ad and start showing on our website.
Before starting, we will have to make ads in our AdSense account. We will then get Ad code which we will place in our website to show ads.
- How to make your first ad on AdSense.
- How to put google ads on your website in WordPress.
- Testing AdSense ads configuration in website.
- How to show AdSense ads on Blogger.
How to make your first ad on AdSense
1. Login to your AdSense account.
Now your AdSense ad is ready. We have to copy the code of the Ad we created above, in our website to start showing ads.
How to put Google Ads on your website in WordPress
By this method, you can place ads in any place of your WordPress website. Below methods are divided into 2 categories
- Placing ads in Widget area.
- Placing ads in between posts and pages.
1. Login to WordPress account. [yourdomain.com/wp-admin]
2. If you want to show ads on Widgets area (left or side pane) of your screen
Please don’t try to modify the AdSense codes as doing so can deactivate your AdSense account. If you are a coder, then also Google will not consider your smartness and your AdSense account will be banned.
3. If you want to put your Ads on pages and posts on your blog and website
a. Install “Ad Inserter” plugin and activate it.
b. Now, navigate to “Settings” -> “Ad Inserter“.
d. Here I select “Paragraph” and entered 1 in input field. This means this AdSense code will display ads on every post after completing 1st paragraph. As you can see my blog contains Ads after first paragraph on each posts.
e. Click “Save all settings”.
3. Now check your website by visiting manually. You will find your AdSense Ads in WordPress website started showing at your specified positions.
Remember that any illegal activities to earn money through ads is not allowed by Google. It includes
- Saying your friends to click your ads from different IP’s.
- Changing codes to get some more clicks.
- Sending code links in email to get more clicks, and any such in appropriate clicks
Testing AdSense ads configuration in website
Any AdSense account can get banned if Google traces any forceful clicking on ads in your website. This includes your own views and clicks on ads while testing too.
The ads clicked during testing of your own ads can also lead your AdSense account to get banned. But to test it, you need to open your website multiple times to check whether your ads are coming successful on your site or not. Right? So we can tell Google that we are testing our website and we are not doing any ads click by following one strategy.
- Open Google Chrome and download Google Publisher Toolbar extension.
- Click on new icon appeared at right corner of your Chrome window.
- Enable Google AdSense and login to your AdSense account.
- Now whenever you visit your website from Chrome, your Impressions and clicks will not be considered by AdSense and your AdSense account will be safe.
This way, you can test your ads very easily without bothering about your own impressions to your own ads.
How to show AdSense ads on Blogger
We explored the best way to put AdSense ads in WordPress website and Blogger. Share this article among your friends if you think this article is helpful. Any queries are always welcome in comment section.